Feel the ocean breezes from the fifth-floor pool or residents-only rooftop, savoring the panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean or the stunning Miami skyline.
The fifth-floor floor features a pool deck with a resort-style 150-foot pool, cabanas, and open-air bar nestled under a charming pergola, offering towel service and delectable cocktails.
Open to Residents-only, the private rooftop features a sun deck, dining areas, grills, and panoramic views of the ocean, parks, Intracoastal, and Miami skyline. Unwind in the seating areas, relish in al fresco movie nights, or gather around the large TV for sporting events.
Furnished with comfortable, refined lounge seating in a soothing, neutral color palette, the social lounge offers indoor and outdoor seating for relaxed gatherings and intimate conversations.
The ground-floor restaurant, Roberta’s by Michelin-star chef Carlo Mirarchi, opened in 2008 in Brooklyn, where it quickly became a neighborhood institution and a sought-after international culinary destination. Now in Florida for the first time in 72 Park.
Overlooking the gym is a play area for children featuring interactive games, toys, and child-size furniture for play, relaxation, homework, and art projects.
The 24/7 co-working lounge is equipped with private pods, high-speed fiber-optic wireless internet, and seating that caters to your professional needs.
Available for residents to use 24/7, the state-of-the-art fitness center is fully equipped with Technogym equipment and has views of the pool and gardens. Unwind in the yoga lounge or on the outdoor terrace, allowing you to immerse yourself in tranquility.
The fifth-floor bar offers indoor and outdoor seating, as well as service to the pool, all served up with captivating ocean views.
Membership in the 72 Park Beach Club grants residents full access to the outdoor lifestyle the neighborhood has to offer. Beach chair access and towel service with private golf cart shuttles make for quick and easy trips to the beach, and kids’ beach toys, boogie boards, paddle boards, bikes, and more are available.
Featuring 64,000 square feet of amenities, including:
• Resort-style pool stretching over 150 feet, accompanied by pool-side cabanas.
• Pool deck with open-air bar nestled under a charming pergola, offering towel service and delectable cocktails.
• Private beach club offering chair and towel service just a 5-minute walk away.*
• Lush landscaping on almost a full acre of the 5th-floor pool deck and amenities space.
• Restaurant, bar, and lounge on the 5th floor (with indoor and outdoor seating), providing service to the pool and offering captivating ocean views.**
• 24/7 co-working lounge, equipped with private pods, caters to your professional needs.
• High-speed fiber-optic wireless internet access throughout common areas and residences.
• Distinctive double-height enclosed glass, fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center with Technogym equipment and views of the pool and gardens.
• Unwind in the yoga lounge or on the outdoor terrace, allowing you to immerse yourself in tranquility.
• Kids’ playroom ensures endless fun for the little ones.
• Private outdoor grill area with pergola surrounded by tropical landscaping, perfect for intimate group gatherings.
• Lifestyle Concierge grants residents full access to the outdoor lifestyle the neighborhood has to offer. Enjoy access to the nearby Miami Beach Tennis Center and Normandy Shores Golf Club.
• Use the private golf cart shuttle for quick visits to the beach. Borrow kids’ beach toys, boogie boards, paddle boards, bikes, and more.
• For Residents-only, a private rooftop features a sun deck with panoramic views of the beach, ocean, park, Intracoastal, and Miami skyline as well as dining areas and grills. Unwind in the private seating areas, relish in al fresco movie nights, or gather around the large TV for sporting events.
• Even your furry friends are catered to with a ground-level pet spa.
**Restrictions apply with hours of operation